Skip to main content

Enliven those days in drab male clothing with a pair of sexy black French knickers

Even when I can't complete a full transvestite transformation, I always make sure part of me is clad in something sexy and girlie.


 Cross-dressing in sexy black knickers

Men in Lingerie

My wife knows about and loves the fact that I like to transform into a cross-dressing sex doll, but none of our friends or my workmates have any idea about my female side. They just think of me as a straight married man and would never dream that when I get home each night, I swap my drab male work suit for a dress and black stockings - and that I often have dates with handsome men. It's my little secret from the outside world, as is the fact that I wear knickers at all times! Yes, even when I'm at my desk in a suit and tie, I'll always be wearing a pair of sexy knickers, like these gorgeous Baci French Knickers that I bought from Nice'N''Naughty last week for just £6.99.



Crossdressing


Cross-dressing in Knickers

I often wonder if I'm the only one at my office who has a secret fetish for wearing ladies undies beneath his work clothes. I can't imagine any man actually enjoys wearing Y-fronts or boxer shorts, whereas these sexy black French knickers feel so soft and sensual when I put them on, so surely there are other guys out there who like to encase their shaven bodies in lingerie each day. I sometimes try to sneak a peek at my work mates in the toilets, just to see if anyone might be wearing a nice pink thong or some frilly red knickers. But no luck so far! But then men are so boring and scared of being seen as gay!

Being seen as gay doesn't bother me, though! I am comfortable being a transvestite and I enjoy having sex with men when I am fully dolled up, and as long as my wife is happy with that, then I really couldn't care what anyone else thinks. And it was actually my wife's idea for me to start wearing knickers instead of boxer shorts each day. She's always teasing me about how I'm not a real man and that my tiny manhood is so small and cute that it looks much better in see-through knickers. And she's always encouraging me to shop for new undies, so I'm now shooting off to Nice'N'Naughty to see if they've got anything new and girlie for me to wear at work next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cross-dressing in uniform just got that little bit sexier with large size cheerleader and air hostess costumes available online

Tart yourself up like a dirty slut in one of these ridiculously sexy uniforms. Sexy Uniforms for T-girls It's not always easy finding large enough costumes if you want to give your cross-dressing sessions a role-play twist. I've bought lots of outfits online over the years that turned out to be a size or two too small, but there are a growing number of enticing outfits appearing in larger sizes now, including these very sexy cheerleader and air hostess outfits from Temptation. I already have the cheerleader one, as it's always been a fetish of mine, and I love the way the skirt bounces round my thighs and gives a teasing flash of my knickers if I bend over too much. I've even started working out a few cheerleading routines that I'd love to perform for a stud one day, who I'm sure wouldn't be able to keep his hands off my body if he saw me dressed in a garment such as this. I'll be buying the air hostess one in the next few days and really look f...

Dressing in lingerie and stockings for a date with a hunky male admirer - it's every transvestite's ultimate dream?

What should a seductive cross-dresser wear for her dream bedroom date with a handsome guy? Lingerie for Cross-dressers At Nice'n'Naughty you will find everything you need to turn yourself from a boring, old man into a glamourous woman dressed to thrill. The Nice'n'Naughty online sex shop stocks bras, knickers, wigs, stockings and high heels shoes that are perfect for transvestites. Available in a range of larger sizes, Nice'n'Naughty's babydoll nighties, corsets, basques and camisoles are ideal to wear for the kind of bedroom date where your man will be eager to rip off your dress and discover the seductive lingerie beneath. Sexy Transvestite Clothing Let's be honest, male clothing is dull. No one likes being stuck in a shirt and tie and boxer shorts all day, so why not replace those boxers with some cute lacy knickers ? And rip off that shirt and put a basque on instead? If you like wearing soft, feminine clothing, then click through no...

Transvestites - Bin those Y-fronts and boxers shorts in favour of frilly knickers and lacy G-strings

Don't let society tell you what to wear - if you like frilly knickers then WEAR frilly knickers! Transvestite Lingerie I was born a man and grew up wearing exactly what society was telling me to wear. Every day I'd force myself into boxer shorts, trousers and a sensible shirt, but always knowing that deep down inside I wanted to wear dresses, skirts, strappy tops, silk stockings and sexy lingerie. It took years for me to come to terms with my transvestite urges and even now I'm sometimes afraid of wearing female clothing in public. But what goes on underneath my trousers is a special secret just for me - and so every day I slip into a pair of frilly pink knickers or a leopard-print thong or G-string. Men in Knickers So, am I the only cross-dressing male who thinks this way? Am I the only one who prefers (and dares) to stick a pair of women's knickers on under his jeans? I wear them all the time - at work, out clubbing and even when I'm visiting m...