Skip to main content

Cross-dressing in uniform just got that little bit sexier with large size cheerleader and air hostess costumes available online

Tart yourself up like a dirty slut in one of these ridiculously sexy uniforms.

Fetish role-play uniforms

Sexy Uniforms for T-girls

It's not always easy finding large enough costumes if you want to give your cross-dressing sessions a role-play twist. I've bought lots of outfits online over the years that turned out to be a size or two too small, but there are a growing number of enticing outfits appearing in larger sizes now, including these very sexy cheerleader and air hostess outfits from Temptation. I already have the cheerleader one, as it's always been a fetish of mine, and I love the way the skirt bounces round my thighs and gives a teasing flash of my knickers if I bend over too much. I've even started working out a few cheerleading routines that I'd love to perform for a stud one day, who I'm sure wouldn't be able to keep his hands off my body if he saw me dressed in a garment such as this.

I'll be buying the air hostess one in the next few days and really look forward to adding that to my growing repertoire of fetish outfits. I've already got lots of domme clothing, schoolgirl gear, French maid uniforms and even a naughty nun outfit, but this will be my first ever air hostess uniform. Of course, this particular air hostess uniform looks rather short and rather slutty, so you can just imagine what effect it would have on the typical business traveller. They'd be desperate to take this trolley dolly into the toilets to join the Mile High Club.

Sexy role-play uniforms


Crossdressers in Uniform

These new range of fetish uniforms from Temptation also include an army girl outfit and a very sexy secretary get-up. They are currently on sale at Nice'N'Naughty, so now is as good a time as any to add them to your dressing up box. They don't come with stockings or undies, so you'll need to have your own bras, knickers and tights, but many of them come with cute little accessories, like the pom poms that come with the cheerleader one. And all of them come in a good range of sizes, from tiny ones for the petite among you to larger ones suited to the bulkier male frame.

And do make the most of them if you get them. One thing I always find with cross-dressing in different uniforms is that they can help you to create new female personas. For example, my cheerleader is a very lively girl who loves to flash her knickers, whereas I always feel quite shy and demure as a secretary, or very cheeky as a schoolgirl. But that's the fun thing about uniforms. They are ideal for triggering different elements of your personality, although I must admit that all of those sides of me seem to have one thing in common. And that's that I always end up bulging in my knickers when I stand in front of the mirror wearing stockings and heels and with one of my favourite uniforms on.


Adult fetish phone lines for sissies and failed husbands

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Get hourglass curves and an ultra-dominant look ready to play the part of a Transvestite Mistress

You can become the ultimate T-girl Domme with the right fetish clothing! Transvestite Fetish Outfits As all transvestites will soon get to know, a change of outfit can make you feel like a whole new person. You might be dressed as a builder all day and feeling far from feminine, but as soon as you get home and slip into a negligee and stockings, you will feel your girlie side taking over and making you feel like a whole new you. And if you have a kinky side, then you will be amazed how the right fetish outfit can unleash sides of your character that you never knew existed. For example, the right pair of thigh-boots, a latex corset and a pair of clingy PVC stockings can quickly transform you from a boring male into a no-nonsense dominatrix who all men would love to worship. There are lots of exciting fetish outfits suitable for wannabe transvestite dommes, and the PVC Rebel Buckle Girdle is a particular favourite of mine. It does up at the front, which means you don't need...

Get a quick transvestite transformation from male to female sex slave with a black or red latex fetish mask

Don't always have time to do your make-up? Then just slip on a kinky mask instead. Fetish Masks for T-girls If fetish and fem-dom are what turns you on, then masking is an excellent way of transforming from male to female very quickly. A full facial mask removes the need for shaving and using make-up - except for some lipstick and maybe some eye shadow if the mask has appropriate peepholes - and can add a very sensual and kinky twist to any cross-dressing outfit. I have a particular fondness for latex masks, as the scent and feel of latex are always guaranteed to put a big bulge in my panties. And the red latex mask from BuzzPinky (pictured below) has a particularly feminine look to it, making it an ideal transformation tool for kinky sub T-girls. Personally, I would team this red latex mask with a matching red bra and knickers set, plus a pair of red stockings and a pair of red stilettos. It would make for a very eye-catching look for a date with a hung admirer, or a fem...